Saturday, June 30, 2012

Back in the saddle again!

It has been so long since I have posted anything that I am surprised I can even remember my password.  Fall is a busy time for photography with seniors and families getting ready for Christmas cards, and just normal life during all of the holidays is busy for me.  This winter I was preparing for a new baby.  Then spring I had a new baby.

So I am finally getting my blog up to date.  I will start with a commercial photo shoot I did last summer.  I set up my studio equipment in their office.  I took head shots of the employees to be posted on their company website.  I was fun to meet everyone there.



Then later in the fall I did a head shot for an employee of the same company.  She was not present the day I did the first photos so we did some shots in my home studio with natural light.  I love working with natural light.     

No comments: